Maximise trade show business opportunities
To get the best results from exhibiting at an upcoming trade show you need to have an effective online marketing strategy.
Plan ahead with a targeted marketing strategy and define your business goals - What do you want to achieve from exhibiting at the event?
Here are some tips from Dotser:
Prior to trade show
1. Let your customers know you will be exhibiting at the upcoming trade show well in advance. Give them plenty of time to schedule the date in their calendar.
2. Make it easy for them to find you by advertising your stand number or linking to a site map.
3. Promote the benefits of visiting your stand. Will you be demonstrating a new release product? Are there any trade show offers?
At the trade show
1. Trade shows are a great opportunity to get email addresses from potential customers. These emails can be added to your mailing list and used for email marketing. (You must ask if it's ok to put them on your mailing list)
2. Share daily coverage and images on your social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+) Use video or live stream key events, speakers or demonstrations.
After the trade show
1. Follow up with a review of the event. This could be a news/blog post and gallery of images.
2. Follow up leads with a targeted email marketing strategy. Keep it personal!
Here in Dotser we help clients market their business more effectively online when it comes to exhibiting at trade shows. We're currently working on an online marketing campaign for our Agri clients attending FTMTA Show - The premier event of the 2017 farm machinery year. It's a very busy time for both Dotser and our Agri clients!
If you have an upcoming event or trade show you're exhibiting at why not get in touch with us and see how we can help.